Hours 2014 Season
Open on Weekends starting April 5th
Saturdays and Sundays 10am-6pm
Friday April 18th (Good Friday) 10am-6pm
Monday April 21 (Easter Monday) 10am-6pm
Summer (Victoria Day until Labour Day)
Open everyday 9am - 8pm.
Open All Holidays
Fall (Labour Day until November)
Open every Saturday and Sunday from 10am - 6pm. Closed Monday to Friday. Open on all statutory holidays within this period. After Nov 1st all fishing is by scheduled appointment only.
|Child Admission (3 & under)||Free|
|Fish (per 100g)||$2.20|
|Bagging on Ice||Free|
* All rates are subject to change without notice
** Guests are welcome to bring their own rods.
Burds Family Fishing is an excellent facility for hosting a group or corporate event. The group rate is $20 per person which includes admission, rod rental, bait, and one fish (cleaned and packed on ice). Groups are required to book in advance.
- You must keep any fish you catch
- You must use a landing net when you catch a fish
- If you are using your own fishing rod the hooks must be barbed
- No dogs are permitted on the premises
- No fly fishing unless otherwise arranged by management
- Everyone is entitled to pay an admission fee to enter the property, whether they are fishing or not
Burds Family Fishing does not assume any liability for its visitors. Visitors assume all liability.
Burd's Family Fishing
opens this weekend April 5th & 6th